Polar Hardware "Polarmatic" 507 Trip Lock with Light Offset and Two-Hole Mounting Base.
- Modern styling, easy closing trip latch designed to provide trouble free operation.
For use in all applications including smaller refrigerator and ventilator doors, access panels.
Entire lock is manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
Strike Assemblies feature adjustable roller strike.
- Offset Strike is fully adjustable from 5/16" to 1/2" in 1/8" increments.
- Padlock hole in body restricts handle movement with padlock installed.
Universal for left or right hand doors.
Holes drilled and countersunk for No. 8 screws, (available separately).
Finish: Polished Stainless Steel.
- HARMS CODE: 8301.40.80.30
- Assembly Weight is 1.5 lbs.
Made of 304 stainless steel. Reversible for left or right hand doors. Padlock feature where handle meets lock body.
Available flush to 1-1/4" offset, fully adjustable strike assembly. Holes drilled and countersunk for No. 8 screws, (sold separately).
Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
Weight: 1.5 lbs.