Kason 1245 Reversible Cam Rise Hinge, 1-1/8" Offset
- In Stock.
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 2 - 4||and pay only $77.55 each|
|Buy 5 - 24||and pay only $74.25 each|
|Buy 25 or above||and pay only $71.70 each|
Kason 1245-40 Reversible Cam Rise Hinge, 1-1/8" Offset, for doors and panels closing onto the frame, with a 1-1/8" flange thickness.
- Manufactured from High Pressure Zinc Diecast.
- Industry standard self-closing cam-rise hinges.
- Door opens with minimum effort.
- Strong self-lubricating nylon cam delivers smooth, trouble-free door operation.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Holds door open beyond 130°.
- Doors lift off without disassembly or removing hinges.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinge for use on right or left-opening door.
WEIGHT: 3 lbs.
FINISH: HIGH LUSTER CHROME